Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Ethical Dilemma Paper Guideline and Rubric
Write a 900- to 1050-word paper describing an ethical situation in which you have personally been involved. Approach the dilemma from a professional nurse point of view. Date due is posted on the course calendar.
· Provide a brief and concise introduction of ethics in nursing to bring the reader from a broad perspective to the focus of the paper.
· Include a clear statement of purpose.
Situation and Theory Application
· Describe the situation. (10pt)
· Identify and describe the ethical concepts and theory involved in the situation. (20pt)
· Integrate the ethical concepts into the given situation. (25pt)
· Discuss how the concepts may influence your nursing practice. (15pt)
· Briefly summarize your main points.
Style and Format (20pt)
· Paper is logically organized.
· Sentence structure and syntax is correct.
· Grammar is correct.
· APA format is used for the following:
o Title page
o Body of paper, include in text citations
· References are scholastic in nature (from peer-reviewed journals, published within the past 10 years)
The paper must use 12-point Times New Roman font and must include a title page, introduction (heading for the introduction is not required), body, conclusion, headings, and reference page in APA format. In addition to the class texts, students must use two peer-reviewed articles. Suggested journals are Nursing Ethics, Journal of Nursing Research, and Holistic Nursing Practice.
All references must be cited both in text and on the paper reference list using APA format. For instructions on setting up an APA paper see: Setting Up Your Paper in APA Format. You also have resources in the Brenau LibGuides and access to The Writing Center.
Contact lead faculty for the course with any questions regarding APA formatting.