Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Research Proposal Instructions
You will produce an individual written ‘Research Proposal’ addressing a current or past business problem within Cigna Healthcare.
This proposal must:
· Address a ‘real’ business problem at Cigna Healthcare company
· Contain an introduction to the problem
· Highlight the company’s history (3 full paragraphs)
· Provide at least four alternatives (with support) that you believe could correct
the problem (2 must have citations)
· Provide a cost-benefit analysis (if needed)
· Explain your recommended alternative to correct the problem
· Implement a schedule with a timeline. Use complete sentences.
· Conclusion. Be specific and detailed!
Your research must include:
· At least nine references which include a minimum of:
o One book – Business Communication Developing Leaders for a Networked World 4e, Peter W. Cardon
o Four scholarly journal articles from the Texas A&M – Central Texas library
o No more than 4 internet articles
All references and citations must conform to APA style guidelines (Times New Roman or Arial 12 point font, headers, 1 inch margins, double spaced). This should be written at a collegiate level with proper grammar and punctuation.
The final product should be a 9-11 page report consisting of:
· 1 – Cover Page
· 1 – Table of Contents
· 6 – 8 body Pages
· 1 – Reference Page
For “Skeleton Outline” guidelines/format, see below.
A. Informational guideline/format for “Individual Proposal”:
1. Cover Sheet
2. Table of Contents
4. Company History (3 Paragraphs minimum)
5. Problem Identification (2 paragraphs)
6. Four alternatives [REQUIRED] to solve the problem. (Alternative # 1. “DO NOTHING:” is required-along with an explanation of why this will not fix the problem). *Each paragraph 6-8 sentences each.
7. Cost/Benefit Analysis: A cost benefit analysis is required if any of your alternatives to the problem include a monetary amount to address the issue.
8. Selected alternative: Must reflect which alternative you would select, and explain why you believe this alternative will fix the problem. *You must only choose one! *6-8 sentence paragraph
9. Implementation and Timeline: Your plan for implementing your chosen alternative must be depicted as follows (See below): *Can edit months to weeks if necessary. *Write in complete sentences. Be specific and detailed!
10. Conclusion *1-2 paragraphs. Each paragraph 6-8 sentences.
Implementation and Timeline Template:
Month #. ACTION TAKEN