Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Apply data collections, including arrays, lists and key-value pairs, in each language.
Part 3 requires you to compose a report covering data collections for each language. The target audience for the report should be programmers who need an understanding of data collections and how they work for each language. It also fulfills the university-mandated communication requirement for the course.
Part 3: Data Collections Report
Based on the knowledge you have achieved thus far in this class, compose an informative report, in Microsoft Word, covering the various data collection types that you have covered for R, Python, and Java. Your paper should follow APA guidelines and be 3–5 pages in length, not including the required title and reference pages. Provide technical details since this report will be for programmers who will need to know the specific technical aspects of each language. In the report, summarize the concepts you have covered thus far in class. Include the different data collections by explaining their purpose and provide examples where necessary. Your report must include title and reference pages. You must have at least three references. Make sure to follow the most current APA guidelines.
1. Include a title page and reference page.
2. Written work is provided in Standard English.
3. At least 3 pages in length, not counting the title slide and reference page.
4. Includes a highly developed viewpoint, purpose and exceptional written content.
5. Writing demonstrates superior organization, is well ordered, logical, and unified.
6. Free of written grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
7. No evidence of plagiarism.
8. At least 3 outside references on the topic of data concepts in addition to the text.
9. Make sure that the reference page is in the latest APA edition style.