Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1) What is the name and composer of the composition you choose to write about? Give the full name of the composition/piece. Do not choose the entire concert but focus on one work. This requires that you ask questions and get answers from the musicians in the field you are recording.
3) Define the name of the genre? Most musics discussed in the course can be found in the Garland Encyclopedia or Research Materials found in the RESEARCH tab on Blackboard. It is divided by geographic location. For example, the composition you choose to hear could be one of the following: a Spiritual; the Blues; Jazz; R&B; Rap (or Hip Hop); Gospel; an Oratorio; a Symphony; Reggae, Calypso; Soca; konpas; etc. Find the geographic location in Research Materials where that genre is found.
Then define your components or mechanics: (50%)
3) What is the rhythm in your specific composition?
https://youtu.be/XR7Ev14vUh8 -“Pray for Me” The Wkend, Kendrick Lamar
The link to the somg to answer the question
4) Describe something about the pitch.
5) Describe something about the melody.
6) Describe something about the harmony.
7) Describe the timbre.
Finally, aesthetically, what do you think? (20%)
8) What are your aesthetic preferences for choosing to write about your example? Now you can make statements subjective viewpoints, i.e., something that makes you like the music you have chosen to write about, i.e., the harmony or the melody? Explain why you like it using terminology from the text.