Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Assume the role of a consultant or sustainability director for an
• Assess the organization’s accomplishments toward sustainability
goals, relative to its peers (three comparable organizations)
• Make recommendations for forwarding actions to advance
• Support your recommendations by references to (1) best practices;
(2) trends; (3) impending regulation; (4) stakeholder pressure; etc.
• Use the tools discussed in the classroom:
➢New or modified products/services
➢ Executive Summary
➢ Background (of industry, of firm)
➢ The current state of sustainability for industry, for company, for competitors
– Stakeholder mapping
– Trends analysis
Which framework and standards the firm and competitors are using?
how long have they been reporting on a metric?
how are they addressing progress or gaps?
– New product, business, report?
• Support with marketing plan
• Stakeholder engagement strategy
• Long term strategy
• How does this support SDGs?
what are their peers addressing that this company is not?
Are there any SDGs that they can target?
Are there underserved markets?
any ESG issues that are emerging? etc.