Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
FILL OUT THE OUTLINE- Attack or defend the following statement in your in-class essay. You may (SHOULD) bring a detailed PRINTED outline / plan from which to write.
** President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal was evolutionary not revolutionary. **
Papers should be 2 – 4 pages (No more). Do Not use the word I in your essay. You are writing it therefore I know it is your opinion. Turn opinions into statements.
You do not have to form an argument with all variables. A strong argument from a few areas is better than a weak argument spread-out over all areas. Remember to introduce quotations and then explain their significance.
Pay close attention to the cyclical nature of history. Ideas to consider in your answer:
– The Roosevelt Revolution was not a revolution, but a culmination of forces at work since 1898.
– FDR labored in the spirit of, “Reform in order to preserve”.
– Trace the reforms targeted toward farm relief from the populist era to the New Deal
– Need for New Deal (cause of depression) v Need for Progressivism.
– Industrial Revolution (those in charge, economic policies, results) v Normalcy
– Dates, names & identity of periods will be important.
Sources include the DBQ, videos, and your class readings. Be Sure to use proper footnote formatting.