Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
In this assignment you will see yourself as the Director/ Nominated Supervisor of a standalone community based education and care service. A new management committee has just been elected and they have requested that you write a report for the committee that will help them as they work with you to develop the next Quality Improvement Plan for their service.
The setting has had its assessment and rating just before the new Committee were elected and has now received the Outcome.
As the Director you will write a report that:
– provides an overview of the responsibilities of the management committee in relation to the Education and Care Services National Regulations and The Education and Care Services National Law
– draws on management theory to help the new committee understand their functions and roles
– provides a brief overview of the Quality Improvement System
– identifies two quality areas, and recommends three goals within those areas, that will be a priority for you
over the next 12 months in helping the service to move toward a rating of excellent. You will need to use the
Outcome Summary document provided. As this is a report you may use headings, diagrams and tables.
– identifies at least 3 steps for each goal that could be used to achieve the goals
In order to complete the assignment you will need to:
– a. Introduce the Report – The report’s purpose and how you will address this
– b. Provide an overview of the roles and responsibilities of the Management Committee in relation to the Law and Regulations
– c. Look at management literature to identify some management theories.
– d. Outline the the functions and roles of the Management committee in relation to the operation of the service and development of the Quality Improvement Plan. To do this you will need to synthesise your understanding of management theories and your understandings of the legislative responsibilities of the Management Committee
– e. Provide an overview of the Quality Improvement System – how does it work and what areas are covered including the rating system
– f. Review the Outcome Summary that has been provided and look at the Quality Improvement Plan notes that form part of the summary. Provide a brief summary of the strengths of the service and areas that could be improved
– g. Choose 2 Quality areas and make Recommendations to the Management Committee for 3 goals in each area and 3 Steps / Strategies to help for each goal that will need to be put in place to achieve these goals in the next 12 months. Do not just use the wording from the QIP notes as these goals are too big and broad. You need something that can be achieved in 12 months and the QIP notes are looking at things to be achieved over 3 years.
You will need to use the QIP notes to determine your 3 goals, for each of the quality areas you have chosen. You must link them to the comments in the QIP notes. Do not just use the wording from the QIP notes as these suggestions are too big and broad. You need something that can be achieved in 12 months and the QIP notes are looking at things to be achieved over 3 years.
– h. Develop 3 steps/strategies for each goal that you could put in place to achieve your goals and therefore improve the service.
– Describes the roles and responsibilities of the Management Committee (8 marks)
– Identifies functions and roles of the committee in relation to management theory (12 marks) – Summarises the Quality Improvement System (8 marks)
– Recommends at least 3 goals in each of the 2 chosen quality areas and links clearly to the provided Outcome Summary and includes 3 steps/strategies to achieve each goal (12 marks)
– Presents work professionally, with clear academic writing, in report format and within the word limit (5 marks) – Uses the APA referencing style correctly for both in-text citations and reference list (5 marks)