Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Title slide – the title of presentation, company/organization name, your name, course,
and date of submission.
2. Purpose – briefly describe the purpose of the presentation and a summary of the
organization, including the business the organization is in (e.g., retail, production,
technology services, education, etc.)
3. SWOT Findings – 6-7 slides including a slide with the SWOT Table you created. Use
slides and notes to explain the business’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as the
opportunities and threats it faces in the marketplace. In addition to the SWOT Table,
each quadrant (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) should have its own slide
and in-depth Notes. Last, answer the question: how are the strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities, and threats interconnected?
4. Focus on Information Systems – 2-3 slides describing recommendations based on the
SWOT analysis; how can the information system components (hardware, software, data,
people, processes) contribute to overcoming external barriers and bettering the health
of the organization?
5. Summary/Conclusion – synthesize the presentation – what were the most important
6. References – cite at least two resources with APA formatted citation and reference.
a. Remember to correctly cite and reference all sources. Any direct quotes should
be indicated within the slide text with appropriate quotation marks and an intext citation (however, direct quotes should be short and used sparingly, if at all).
Complete references for sources should be included in the corresponding Notes
section. Paraphrased material can just be referenced within the Notes section of
the slides without an in-text citation on the slide. This deviates from APA style
but keeps the slides more readable.